Under penalty of perjury, I certify that:
The number shown on this form is my correct Taxpayer Identification Number and / I am responsible for properly advice Double Win of my tax status to allow proper withholding.
Terms and Conditions
You hereby apply to become an Independent Agent for Double Win. You understand and agree that:
1. If you are an individual, you are of legal age to enter into legally binding contracts in the jurisdiction in which you enter into this Agreement. If you are a business entity, you are in good standing in the jurisdiction in which you were created, and in all jurisdictions in which you operate. Also, if you are a business entity, the person signing this Agreement on your behalf has the authority to do so.
2 . You shall become an agent upon acceptance of this Agreement by Double Win.
3. You certify that you have carefully reviewed the bonus Plan . They are incorporated as part of this Agreement in their present form and as modified from time to time in the sole discretion of Double Win.
4. Double Win, at its sole discretion, may amend the bonus plan, and terms of this Agreement. Such amendments will become effective immediately upon being posted to doublewinusa.com. Your continuance as an agent with Double Win after a modification or change to the policies and procedures and/or these terms has been posted will mean that you accept and agree to any changes that have been posted. You are encouraged to check doublewinusa.com from time to time to see if there have been any changes made by Double Win.
5. If you have elected to become a Agent , you agree to pay the current Subscription Fee with this Agreement.
6 .The initial term of this Agreement is one (1) year. The expiration date of every term of this Agreement is the last business day of the month (start month) in which you became a Agent or Sales Representative in the next year. If you are a Agent,, you must submit an Annual Renewal Payment Form and pay the Annual Renewal Fee for the next one year before the current one year term expires.
7. Upon acceptance of this Agreement by Double Win, you will be an independent contractor responsible for your own business. This Agreement is not intended and shall not be construed to create a relationship of employer-employee, agency, partnership or joint venture between you and Double Win, or between you and your sponsor. This Agreement does not constitute the sale of a distributorship, and no fees have been or will be required from you for the right to distribute Double Win’s products pursuant to this Agreement. As an independent contractor, you must:
A. Abide by any federal, state, county and local laws, rules and regulations pertaining to this Agreement and / or the acquisition, receipt, holding, selling, distributing or advertising of Double Win products.
B. At your expense, make, execute or file all reports and obtain all licenses as are required by law or public authority with respect to this Agreement and / or the receipt, holding, selling, distributing or advertising of Double Win products.
8. You are not considered an employee of Double Win under any federal, state or local laws, including but not limited to the Federal Unemployment Tax, Workers’ Compensation, income tax withholding, or any other federal, state or local laws. It is your responsibility to pay self-employment, federal, state and local income taxes as required by law.
9. You may not use the Double Win trade name or product trademarks except in the advertising material or literature produced or provided to you by Double Win, or as otherwise authorized by Double Win in writing. Prior written approval from Double Win is required to advertise Double Win products, or to use or produce any literature other than Double Win-produced literature, relating to Double Win, its products.
10.You must maintain and provide continuous substantive supervisory and management functions to all Agent in your sales organization, regardless of whether their sales volume currently contributes to your commissions. Examples of such supervisory and management functions include, but are not limited to: personal meetings, training sessions, resolving customer satisfaction issues, assisting in policy and procedure training, advising other Agent on the proper and ethical use of social media, protecting against unethical activities, reporting any suspected or actual policy violations, maintaining continuous contact and communication via telephone, voicemail, email, newsletters, written correspondence, social media, as well as accompanying them to Global Meeting, Training and Seminar System (“GMTSS”) events and other Double Win events and training programs.
A.Must not directly or indirectly disclose any information contained in any Management Reports or any other business documents to any third party;
B. Must not use such information to compete with Double Win;
C. Must not encourage or solicit any customer(s) or agent to reduce or terminate their business relationship with Double Win, including but not limited to using social media sites to solicit agent;
D.Must not directly or indirectly disclose to any third party their ID and Password;
E.Must train and communicate with their sales organization to ensure that agent do not make improper product or income claims, engage in illegal or inappropriate conduct, including but not limited to: engaging, directly or indirectly, whether through use of social media or other means, in any action or conduct to intentionally disparage, demean or reflect negatively or upon the name, professional reputation, character or business of Double Win or any other action that would otherwise violate .
11.You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Double Win, its affiliates, owners, representatives, officers, employees, agents, and assigns from and against any and all liability, actions, claims, judgments, lawsuits, demands, costs and expenses (including attorney’s fees) arising out of, resulting from or in any way connected to your performance under this Agreement, whether occasioned by the actions or omissions to act of you or your representatives, contractors, agents, employees or invitees. This indemnity clause shall apply without regard to whether or not Double Win is actively or passively negligent with respect to the liability, action, claim, judgment, lawsuit and/or demand. You will provide the defense of any and all such actions, claims, lawsuits and/or demands, and will employ counsel who is satisfactory to Double Win for that purpose. Alternatively, Double Win may, in its sole discretion, provide its own defense at your expense.
12.Any failure to enforce any right or requirement of this Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any right granted herein or existing under California law.
13. If any provision of this Agreement is illegal or unenforceable, that provision is severed from this Agreement and the other provisions remain in force.
14. California law shall govern any dispute arising out of, or related to, this Agreement notwithstanding its choice of law provisions.
15. The prevailing party shall have the right to collect from the other party its reasonable costs and attorney fees (including, without limitation, those associated with in-house counsel) incurred in enforcing this Agreement.
Credit Card Ordering Option and Privilege
I hereby request credit card ordering privileges for my orders placed with Double Win, Inc. I relinquish my right of authorization to Double Win, Inc., on all charges on this credit card or bank draft involving this contract. All refund requests must meet Double Win, Inc. return policies. I agree that I will not attempt any charge back before a request for a refund or return has been submitted to Double Win, Inc. and fully processed by the Company.
My credit card can be used for my Double Win Business only. No other Agent Owner purchases will be accepted by Double Win, Inc. on my credit card, except as expressly provided by company policy. Double Win, Inc. reserves the right to limit amounts of purchase using this credit card. This privilege will be revoked if I return merchandise without authorization, cancel two or more orders, violate any Double Win, Inc. policy and procedure in regards to product orders, or if I request a charge back from the bank or credit card company. I authorize Double Win, Inc. to charge my credit card for any non-sufficient funds (check/cheque or bank draft) and service charges that are outstanding for over 30 days.
I agree to accept all merchandise ordered by credit card from Double Win, Inc. I agree to comply with all company return policies. I agree to the 30-day return policy on all credit card purchases. I agree that, as an Agent I am familiar with the products of the company and will make no claims of dissatisfaction with the merchandise purchased as long as I receive it in good condition. I will first contact the company in writing for a refund or credit in writing, and I agree that the only permissible charge back is for non-delivery of products or services after 30 days. Should I request a charge back or reversal of charge for any reason other than non-delivery, I am in violation of this Agreement. I agree that a charge back or reversal of charge which I initiate, and which is processed by the bank or credit card company against Double Win, Inc. will entitle Double Win, Inc. to a judgment against me for the amount of the charge back without contest on my part in small claims court or a court of competent jurisdiction, except as permitted above. In the case of a charge back or reversal of charge which I initiate, and which is processed by the bank, I hereby consent to and grant in advance and without contest A CONFESSION OF JUDGMENT on Double Win's behalf for the amount of the charge back, collection fees, and reasonable attorney fees in a small claims court or court of competent jurisdiction.
I authorize Double Win, Inc. to accept mail, telephone, fax and electronic orders and to charge my authorized credit card for the amount of those orders.
Double Win INC
l All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday -Friday 9am-4pm. We will sip your order as soon as we can comfirm payment.
l All order processing occurs on business days only, which are Monday through Friday, from10am to 6pm EST. Orders placed on Saturdays,Sundays,holidays ,or after 6pm EST are processed the next business day.All packages are delivered Monday through Friday.
l United States Postal Service (USPS) is the package service used by the Double Win Store.Unless requested , all orders are shipped via USPS Ground.
l If you want to check the status of your order, please log into your account to check. If you have questions about your order; please call us o email us at (Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm) email@example.com, we are happy to help you. To expedite your request, please have our order confirmation number available.
l The Double Win Store is not held responsible for any delays USPS may incur due to circumstances beyond their control. This would include but not limited to weather conditions , mechanical delays, equipment failures.
l The Double Win Store is not held responsible for any delays USPS may incur due to incomplete address information,or wrong address information provided by the customer.
l All packages are insured when they leave The Double Win Store.If a package is damaged in shipment ,you should not accept the package without appropriate documentation of damage.The Double Win Store is not responsible for merchandise damaged in shipping.
l We charge per USPS published rates.
Note: reserve the right to adjust the shipping charge if the actual rate comes back higher than originally calculated due to the dim weight of the package.
At Double Win, we are happy to assist you for anything.If for any reason,you ever buy something from us that is not satisfying to you,you may return the items you purchased.The items must be in it’s original conditions.You can return the products through mail within 30 days. If you need to contact us for anything, (Monday to Friday 10am to 6pm) firstname.lastname@example.org, we are happy to help you.
Adress：8350 Archibald Avenue Suite #237, Rancho Cucamonga ,CA 91730